in The Scene 18.07.2012 16:33
von Justin Beaver • Forumsgott | 3.112 Beiträge

Käs! Wir sind doch hier alle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uq7XD1J7eU

nach oben springen

RE: Konsumenten These

in The Scene 18.07.2012 17:08
von Dani4ka • Forumsgott | 1.076 Beiträge

Zwar OT, aber von Clever & Smart hab ich auch noch die großen Hefte zu Hause!

You know me - I'm acting dumb. You know the scene - very humdrum. Boredom.

nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 17:45

Wer nicht? Die waren ja wohl Muss! Damit hab ich sogar meinen kleinen bruder nach seiner blinddarmoperation gefoltert!

nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 18:21

Das Lachen hat auch nach der verdammten OP sauweh getan, du drecksau!

nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 18:34

Wer ist hier der Drecksack?

:@

Da hat dieser halunke sich einfach wieder bei mir eingeloggt und meinen account gehackt!

nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 18:34

PC NULL!

nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 18:36

Admin! Ich beantrage einen neuen Account!

nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 20:40
von Berry65 • Lichtgestalt | 946 Beiträge
nach oben springen

in The Scene 18.07.2012 21:07

Nach einer kurzen bruederlichen auseinandersetzung und einem halbstuendigen krankenhausaufenthalt gehoert der account wieder mir allein! Ich warne vor wlan, eipotz, festplattentausch und vor meinem Bruder! Sorry, Berry!

nach oben springen

in The Scene 19.07.2012 14:15

von Tony Foley: zum Thema Sprache und Pose der Original-Mods:

The Mod/ernist world of the early-sixties was an amorphous movement without ideology, more a pose than an attitude; a way of "being" without attempting to explain why. Mods themselves were not about to supply explanations. Their language, limited as it was, was sufficiently obscure to defy translation into everyday speech. Their rejection of the commonplace was so complete that they could barely acknowledge reality. The measure of their withdrawal was their distrust of language. A word like "innit" could mean any of a number of contradictory things—its definition came not from the meaning of the word but from the emotion behind it and the accompanying non-verbal facial or body expressions. When Mods did put together a coherent sentence, it was always prefaced with the word "like" as if to state at the onset that what would follow was probably an illusion. There was neither a future nor a past, only a present that existed on the existential wings of sound....

nach oben springen

in The Scene 19.07.2012 14:52

Lloyd Johnson zum Thema "Mädels in der Szene":

In my clique in Hastings ..the girls were equals...I.E. Carol Arnold..Helena Evans...Lexley Thewenetti...Caroline Hayter...and were great dancers that made any bloke that danced with them look the business....they weren't cocky but very confident and happy in there own skins...all were excellent posers and had great senses of humour so you had to be on your toes at all times..They all experimented with their dress and often made their own clothes or adapted shop bought items by adding details or changing the cut...

If attending a teenage party, or in fact one of any other kind, I'd naturally wear my ... possibly even my ivy-league outfit a GI got for me last year from his PX.

Young, good looking, crew cut, Ivy League, advertising exec type fruit holds the door back for me. I am evidently his idea of a character …

I wear ivy league jackets, white buckskin shoes, so many tickets down the scene honey....

nach oben springen

in The Scene 19.07.2012 15:17
von Dani4ka • Forumsgott | 1.076 Beiträge

Haha, die beiden Texte gefallen mir echt gut, vorallem:

"The Mod/ernist world of the early-sixties was an amorphous movement without ideology, more a pose than an attitude; a way of "being" without attempting to explain why. Mods themselves were not about to supply explanations."

Verdammt cool!

You know me - I'm acting dumb. You know the scene - very humdrum. Boredom.

nach oben springen

in The Scene 19.07.2012 15:29

Seh ich auch so! Man kann halt nicht einfach alles erklären. Und muss es auch nicht!

If attending a teenage party, or in fact one of any other kind, I'd naturally wear my ... possibly even my ivy-league outfit a GI got for me last year from his PX.

Young, good looking, crew cut, Ivy League, advertising exec type fruit holds the door back for me. I am evidently his idea of a character …

I wear ivy league jackets, white buckskin shoes, so many tickets down the scene honey....

nach oben springen

in The Scene 15.08.2012 13:35

Nix zu tun mit Mod, aber mit Konsum:

http://www.paulgormanis.com/?p=6237

Because of the economic crisis, people are trying to consume as fast as possible. Ideas are dead; there aren’t any to express the mood. Fashion is irrelevant’: Malcolm McLaren + SEX, November 1975

If attending a teenage party, or in fact one of any other kind, I’d naturally wear my sharpest, coolest ensemble - possibly even my ivy-league outfit a GI got for me last year from his PX.

I wear ivy league jackets, white buckskin shoes// so many tickets down the scene honey....

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.08.2012 13:36 | nach oben springen

in The Scene 15.08.2012 14:01
von Berman | 330 Beiträge

Naja eröffne doch einen threat im style Bereich

nach oben springen

Abmelden
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SalomeHopkins
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1121 Themen und 9430 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen