they are going to fall out, he said

in The Scene 11.02.2018 02:58
von jokergreen0220 • Modernist | 497 Beiträge

MAMMOTH LAKES, Calif. Lamarcus Joyner Jersey . -- Shaun White is ready to three-peat. The two-time Olympic halfpipe champion locked up a spot on the U.S. Olympic team in his signature event by winning the final qualifier on Sunday. White posted a score of 96.6 to edge Danny Davis by 1.6 points. Ben Ferguson finished third. White, Taylor Gold and 2010 Olympian Greg Bretz earned automatic berths on the four-man team. The full U.S. squad will be named later Sunday evening. White qualified for Sochi in slopestyle on Thursday. The event is making its Olympic debut. Kaitlyn Farrington posted a 91.4 to win the womens competition, ending 2002 gold medallist Kelly Clarks four-event winning streak. Clark finished second and has already earned a spot on the U.S. womens halfpipe team. Two-time Olympic medallist Hannah Teter was third. Alec Ogletree Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. Trumaine Johnson Jersey . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-16-rams-aaron-donald-jersey.aspx . -- Aaron Rodgers isnt out for revenge in Green Bays season opener.Despite their ruinous crash in the Spanish GP, Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg can continue as Mercedes team-mates according to the F1 Report guests. The two Silver Arrows drivers crashed out of the race in Barcelona following an opening-lap collision while fighting for the lead.Sky Sports F1s Martin Brundle described the image of both cars in the gravel as possibly the defining moment of where the Mercedes team heads for 2017. However, Williams co-founder Sir Patrick Head believes it would be an overreaction to change drivers.They are both fairly mature characters. On the track they have had a clash, but I dont see it as a reason they cant drive in the same team going forwards, he told the F1 Report. Watch the show in full: Natalie Pinkham, Sky Sports F1s Marc Priestley and Williams co-founder Sir Patrick Head review an eventful Spanish GP. It would seem an overreaction for that to happen. I think going forward it really depends what happens, if Lewis goes out and wins the next four races in a row and closes the gap then Lewis will be happy and everything will be fine. Nico will have to be focusing on going out afterwards and winning.They have 16 races ahead of them and they will be looking forward at that rather than looking back. Yes, it will be an annoyance and they have to work out how they deal with it and how they avoid it in the future. But I dont see it as a reason why they cant be in the same team.Former McLaren No 1 mechanic Marc Priestley feels even if Mercedes did change their line-up tension would soon return. Ted Kravitz speaks to Martin Brundle about how Mercedes dealt with the fall-out from the lap crash In terms of swapping drivers at Mercedes for next year I think this is a consequence of whoever you put in that car, if they are both competitive drivers, in a car at the front of the field, battling for a world title, I dont think it matters who youve got there - they are going to fall out, he said. Orlando Pace Jersey. Their biggest rival is the guy sat a few metres away on the other side of the garage. This is a consequence of their success and it is something they have to deal with. I dont think swapping a driver out is going to allay that for very long.Indeed, the first rule of racing is always to beat your team-mate and in his long career in F1, Head doesnt remember many team-mates being friends.The only time Ive come across good friends within a team Ive been involved with is when one is clearly head and shoulders above the other and the other accepts the other one is better, he said.I dont think anyone wants that. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg were involved in a dramatic crash at the Spanish GP Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Lewis-Nico clash a defining moment What now for Hamilton and Rosberg? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Abmelden
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: HardySophia
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1234 Themen und 9543 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen