Air Jordan 5s

in The Scene 17.05.2018 09:09
von NoelDutt | 3 Beiträge

The classic blue and black leather upper is then finished Air Jordan 5s off with a white midsole, royal blue outsole, and the classic Nike Air branding on the tongue.The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Royal will release on April 1st 2017 for a retail price of $160. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.Latest NewsUpdate (3/24/17): Official images of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Royal 2017 have released.Update (3/12/17): The Air Jordan 1 Royal is now scheduled to release on April 1st 2017 for $160.Update (1/8/17): First early images of the 2017 Jordan 1 Royal have surfaced.ImagesLapstone Hammer (3/31/17)

The highly anticipated, highly coveted, super-hyped KAWS x Air Jordan 4 finally dropped today! Most of us wanted a pair, very few of us Air Jordan 5 white cement were actually able to acquire one. How many of our readers managed to cop a pair? If I was a betting man, I d say less than 0.05% (Don t ask me how I came up with that percentage, it just felt Air Jordan 5 take flight right while I was typing it).For all of us who went home empty handed, I ve gathered a few dope #ArtonFire KAWS x Air Jordan 4 inspired pieces I came across while on IG, and decided to share with you guys to help with the big fat L most of us took today.

One of his latest creations says it all. Sad, disappointed, heart-broken, depressed all rolled up into one. Damn.cmineses_designsGraphic Designer and Illustrator Christopher Mineses shares one of his latest pieces with Air Jordan 5 red suede us. It portrays His Airness himself rocking the KAWS x Air Jordan 4 all while wearing the iconic KAWS gloves. Judging by his stance, it looks like even Jordan was a bit worn out trying to secure a pair.Got any sneaker related #ArtonFire? Be sure to tag me on IG and I ll do my best to share it on the site.

Rumors are also going around that if you weren t given access to the shoe you can try to log out and log back in and sometimes the access code is provided the second time around. Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.For the rest of us, the shoe drops at select Nike retailers on April 1st (Saturday) for $160. This has to be a must-cop, right?Be sure to click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Royal (2017) launch page Air Jordan 5 blue suede now for additional imagery, the latest info and release details.Available Now on Kixify & eBay

The countdown continues as we re now less than 48 hours away from the release of one of the most highly coveted Air Jordan 1s of all-time.Jordan Brand will kick off the month of April with a BANG this weekend as they ll be releasing the iconic Air Jordan 1 in the OG Royal colorway. Jordan Brand did not disappoint with this release as they utilized a premium black leather throughout the upper, with the royal blue portions of the shoe getting the tumbled leather treatment.

nach oben springen

Abmelden
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: HardySophia
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1234 Themen und 9543 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen